Buscar

Páginas

Purse/Handbag essentials when going out!

As last night I went to a party, I thought why don't I show you what I always bring with me?!
So yeah I'll show you what I always bring to a party.

















When going to a party you don't want to carry a world in you Handbag/purse, so I'll show you my essentials!
First of all your phone, which for me is the most important thing to carry.
Then I always carry with me those kind of pop out hair brushes or I don't know how they are called.
















Before I had this brush I used to bring a mirror, but this brush also has a mirror (The one I'm covering with my hand so the flash wouldn't reflect) so I don't need a little mirror anymore.
I also have the lipstick or lip gloss that I'm wearing in case I need to reapply it. The one I was using last night was a MAC lipstick (MAC Red):













Then I always take with me some bubblegum or chewing gum, because sometimes you're in a long party and you need to refresh your breath or something else.
I carry with me a ChapStick, but I don't think it's a big essential, but I really love the smell of the orange one ^^
















And a MASSIVE essential is money, but as last night I went to a friend's party I didn't have to pay for anything ;) Oh and if you live alone or you don't have a brother to pick you up (Lol) you'd need your house keys, that's also important.
Oh! and my handbag is by H&M but I don't think you can get it now, because I bought it last February (Almost a year ago isn't it cute!)
















Ok bye guys! I'll be uploading a Whats in my travel backpack video maybe tomorrow!
So yeah bye and See you soon! ♥

2 comments:

Josie

Some great essentials here - I agree, lipstick to top up with is a must :) yours looks really pretty x

www.lamourjosie.com

Jen27

Nice post! I really like your purse and MAC Red looks gorgeous :)

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

Post a Comment