Buscar

Páginas

January Favorites!!

Today, I wanted to show you my January favorites!
Even though I didn't actually buy many new Beauty products this month I wanted to show you my 3 favorites beauty products this month!

First I'm loving this nail polish by Maybelline .
It's the Maybelline Express Finish 40 secs in Pastel coral!




















I think this nail polish is really beautiful,  but I guess it'd look better in spring or summer, anyways I love it! (Maybe it's because I love coral...)

I've been also loving the MAC Extended Play Lash in endlessly black!






















I feel like this mascara is so nice, because of the thin brush that gets all the lashes and because it's perfect for my lashes because I have really thick eyelashes and this make them look amazing!

And my last favourite is a MAC lipstick in Dark Side.





















I think this is a really nigh classy colour, as you may get a little scared the first time you see it, I suggest you to try it on, bacause it turns out to be a really elegant colour.
And I really love MAC lipsticks ^^

Bye everyone I hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Ellen Grace

Really love the colour of the Mac lipsticks, lucky girl

http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

x

Anonymous

I love the nail polish and the lipstick! Would love it if you could check out my blog xx
http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment