Buscar

Páginas

Fashion week special: Anna Sui

First of all I must apologize for being absent for too long... I'm really sorry but i didn't know if I should keep on with this blog, but I WILL!

First I must introduce this new topic called "Fashion Week Special" as many of you know, NYFW started the 5th of September and ended the 12th, and I thought that I should show you my favourite designers and designs. P.S. I'm going in alphabetical order with the designers.

FIRST DESIGNER: ANNA SUI


 I particularly loved the bohemian, hippy look of the collection, the colors were all warm tones the dresses were beautiful and they were shouting spring in ever step the model did.





















 The jackets added a little bit of edge to the look, and I thought they looked really cool.




















Here are some more pictures from the runway...




0 comments:

Post a Comment