Hi everyone!!!!
Yay! It's my first POST!!! I entered the amazing world of Blogs! Lets celebrate! And as i'm new in this thing of having a blog, I thought I should tell you guys something about me!
So... I'm making the "25 Personal questions"!
Lets begin!
1. Do you have any pets? Yes! I do have a dog she's called "Manchita" Which means little stain/spot in Spanish. ^^
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. My phone, my earphones and my keyboard.
3. What's the weather like right now? It's sunny, and really hot it's actually boiling in here. :/
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? No, because I'm not legally able to drive, but I know hot to drive. No I've never crashed.
5. What time did you wake up this morning? Like 10:30 a.m. (Saturday)
6. When was the last time you showered? 10 mins ago.
7. What was the last movie you saw? I think it was "The Hobbit"
8. What does your last text message say? "Wake me up at 12" from my brother upstairs. Lazy huh?!
9. What's your ringtone? Piano riff. (iPhone ringtone)
10. Have you ever been to a different country? Yep. I've been to USA, Brazil and Dominican Republic.
11. Do you like sushi? I don't like sushi I LOVE sushi.
12. Where do you buy your groceries? If I told you, you won't know what it is so why?
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? No.
14. How many siblings do you have? Only 1 brother.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Both.
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 15 I can't wait, but anyways I fell too young.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? No.
18. Do you color your hair? No, I'd bleach it but my parents won't let me
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today? Read and sleep
20. When was the last time you cried? I usually cry a lot when watching movies or series and I think that the last time I cried was when I was watching Grey's anatomy.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Pineapple ^^ or a lot of vegetables.
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Cheeseburgers forever!
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yep.
24. What is your eye color? Brown.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Not really, but I believe that Pepsi is a bit sweeter than coke.
Ok, and that's how you get to know me a Bit better, even though these were kind of weird questions. But I guess you know a little more about me. =D
See you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment